The best part of the Minecraft is its availability to run on any platform you can think of. Now, the list got updated with another name ie Apple TV. After checking the game on Apple TV we analysed that the X-box live support and Microsoft Realms are not in the features. According to the Developers, those adorable features will be added in the near future. With the introductory price of $19.99 you will get the game and apart from that you will be provided with Seven DLC packs ie the Holiday 2015, Town Folk and City Folk skin packs along with the Plastic, Natural, Cartoon, and Festive 2016 "mash-ups."
It was during the Apple's October MacBook Pro refresh event when Tim Cook announced it the first time that how the game Minecraft will look. The Apple Tv edition will also include the recently announced "Ender Update" whih presents a gamut of single player content to the experience. You can get the Apple tv gaming edition now on its website.
Avail the benefit of Ubisoft generosity as they are offering Assasin's Creed 3 completely free for a month. Ubisoft is celebrating its 30th-year anniversary with gamers by giving them an opportunity to get a hand on Assasin's Creed 3.The good news is that AC3 will be free for a month, which takes us well into January, so if you can't get it today, there's always tomorrow, or the day after that, or sometime next week. Hey, it's been out for four years now. So being too lazy in winter won't break your chance to grab this offer.
Gamers around the world are thronging to the website to grab this offer as soon as possible they can which leads to an obvious problem that the website server is struggling to cope up with huge traffic. Apart from that , one more problem was encountered by the owners of the game that the Black Flag disappeared from their accounts. Nobody knows the exact reason about this incident. People are reporting this problem to the Ubisoft but no resolution is there as if now. I will update if I will get any response from Ubisoft to know what had happened and how it can be averted. Meanwhile , if you faced this issue , share your thing by posting a comment.
By seeking and blundering we learn" an old saying from J.Wolfgang became true when during a panel at PlayStation Experience organised by Sony Interactive Entertainment, Worldwide Studios President Shuhei Yoshida told some important and interesting changes that will be done in the upcoming games releasing methods.
Interacting with the game enthusiasts he said that Sony had learned from its mistakes of announcing release dates too early, so this time they will pay more attention towards the releasing the dates of the games. According to him ,marvelous work always takes time and sometimes it happens that the developers have to exceed the deadline to complete the ambitious projects.
He also talked about Horizon: Zero Dawn, mentioning that it’s an “amazing game,” and a deep RPG with a lot of side missions.According to him, you can enjoy at its best and moreover it may become a big franchise for Play Station. He also clears the air by saying that The Last of Us: Part II is “super early” in development, and there is going to be “some time” before it is released.
The Christmas is coming closer and people have started preparing for it too! For those who want to add thrill to their Christmas holidays with style The European Collector’s Edition for Resident Evil 7, Bio-hazard is available for pre-order from today onward.
The Resident Evil series are very popular all over the world of entertainment. Not only movies but games are always awaited by hard core adventures loving gamers. The features of the upcoming games are given below:
- Back to the series’ roots - Resident Evil 7 bio-hazard will enthrall its users with the realistic tense atmosphere for players to encounter but will offer a complete refresh of the game-play systems to propel the survival horror experience to the next level.
- Experience a new level of horror – A new shift for the series to first person view brings the terrifying horror directly up close and personal; PSVR compatibility heightens the chilling experience even more.
- Built from the scratch on the RE Engine – Capcom’s brand new VR compatible development engine works in tandem with industry leading audio and visual technologies to create a disturbingly photo-realistic experience for an unprecedented level of immersion
- Step inside the plantation now on PlayStation Plus – The standalone teaser demo “Beginning Hour” can be downloaded now by PlayStation Plus subscribers, delivering players a taste of what they can expect from Resident Evil 7 bio-hazard when it releases in January next year
Gamers! Just consider these as your X-mas Gifts that you will be provided with the variety of special items to intensifies any fan’s horrible fascination with the upcoming title.The RE7 fanatic can prepare themselves for the following items that will be included in the gaming package:
- Dummy Finger 16 GB USB Drive
- A 20th anniversary Resident Evil art-book
- A highly detailed 7″ tall replica of the Baker Family Mansion
- Survival Pack: Action Set DLC, which includes a number of useful consumables and an instant unlock of the challenging Madhouse difficulty setting
- An alternative inlay for the game case
The thing which annoyed me a little was that the Pre- order is available only in the UK bias against other parts of the world. The actual releasing date has been finalized for January 24, 2017. Obviously, all of us are not going to play it on the same platform. So the game prices for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Microsoft Windows are:
- PC: £39.99
- Playstation 4/PSVR: £42.74
- X Box One: £42.74
You can go for Steelbook Edition for the game which is exclusively available from GAME.